We invite you to a panel discussion on the potential impact of the newly formed Russian Arbitration Association (RAA). The event will cover the Arbitration Landscape in Russia, as well as the administration of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Rules by the RAA as a first step in creating a new Arbitration Institution. The event will also analyse whether the proposed RAA mechanism is likely to address perceived problems in Russia.
There will be a series of panel discussions followed by a Q&A session. Khawar Qureshi QC, Chairman of the Legal Services and Dispute Resolution Group, will chair the discussion. A cocktail reception will take place straight after the event.
- Timur Aitkulov, Partner, Clifford Chance LLP
- Alevtina Kamelkova, Alcatel-Lucent, General Counsel Russia & CIS; Member of the Board of the RAA
- Vladimir Khvalei, Partner, Baker & McKenzie CIS Ltd; Chairman of the Board of the RAA
- Andrei Loboda, Managing Partner, Loboda, Filimonov and Partners – Attorneys-at-Law; Member of the Board of the RAA
- Noah Rubins, Partner, Freshfields LLP; Deputy Chairman of the Board of the RAA
- David Goldberg, Partner, White & Case LLP; Member of the Board of the RAA
- Roman Zykov, Secretary General of the RAA
If you would like to attend, please contact Sarah Prescott
or register online
The event is kindly hosted by White & Case LLP, 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1DW
Date: Wednesday 6 November 2013
Time: 18:00 - 21:00, followed by a cocktail reception