May 26, 2016
26 May 2016
King & Spalding Moscow office, Tsvetnoy Bulvar, 2
17.00 - 20.00
The Russian Arbitration Association and the German-Russian Lawyers’ Association (Deutsch-Russische Juristenvereinigung, www.drjv.org
) are proud to invite you to their joint event titled "Dispute resolution in Russian-German business".
Topics to be discussed:
▪ German-Russian disputes in Russian courts: common trends and opinion of German companies to this regard.
▪ Germany's judicial system: the Russian experience, features, advantages and disadvantages.
▪ Reciprocity as the foundation for the execution of judgments: myth or reality ?.
▪ Arbitration clauses in German-Russian contracts
▪ The new conditions and the framework for international arbitration in Russia.
▪ International arbitration in Germany - a good alternative?
▪ Enforcement of arbitral awards in Russia and Germany: experience and trends
Dmitry Marenkov (DRJV, German-Russian Lawyers' Association)
- Andrey Gorlenko, (RAA, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP), Moscow
Dr. Ilia Rachkov, LL.M. (King & Spalding), Moscow
Dr. Axel Boës (Norton Rose Fulbright), Hamburg
Dr. Antonida Netzer (DIS – German Institution of Arbitration), Cologne
Dr. Rustem Karimullin, LL.M. (Karimullin Law Firm), Moscow
- Alexander Bezborodov (Beiten Burkhardt), Moscow
The event will be held in Russian. Translation will not be provided.
To register, please contact Nina Anigbogu, Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org