November 12, 2015
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum and by Russian Arbitration Association.
Now in its 7-th year, this leading conference will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest emerging developments and hot topics in Russian and CIS M&A law as well as hosting input and commentary from some of the world’s leading experts in the field.
· Implications of the current market environment on deal making in Russia and CIS;
· Effect of the Russian Civil code changes on M&A transactions;
· M&A Activity in Russia’s Oil & Gas Sector: Challenges and Opportunities;
· Deoffshorization and regulatory - influence on private M&A, joint venture;
· M&A disputes: an inside look.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business.
Co-Chairs of the Conference: Christian Herbst, Partner, Schoenherr Attorneys at Law; Senior Vice-Chair, IBA Corporate and M&A Committee, and Vassily Rudomino, Senior Partner, ALRUD Law Firm, IBA LPD Council Member.
For more information on upcoming conference, please visit the event website