December 2, 2016
The conference is organised by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum and Russian Arbitration Association.
The 10th Annual Law Firm Management conference offers a unique and unrivalled platform that unites law firms the world over in discussing issues faced by the legal business. This conference also allows key decision makers to meet, network and exchange experience.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Negotiating the fees with clients. Fixed fees vs hourly fees. World Cafe Style Negotiating the Fees Workshop
- Strategy. Consolidation VS Spin Off.
- What makes the national law firm international?
- Getting a law firm “fit” – a guide for the Managing Partner
- Who is the ideal partner in a modern law firm?
- A niche firm is not just a good, small firm
Vassily Rudomino Senior Partner, ALRUD Law Firm; IBA Legal Practice Division Council Member, Russia
Alexander Khvoshchinskiy, Principal, Walker Clark, Chairman of IBA Law Firm Management Committee Working Group on Financials, Germany
Aku Sorainen, Senior partner, SORAINEN, Co-chair of IBA Law Firm Management Committee, Estonia
For more information, please visit the conference website