Voting Right at General Meeting
||Registration in arbitrators' database*||
Additional arbitrator in database*
Access to the web library
Company's logo on the web site
|-||-||$100 – 3 yrs||-||-||-||-|
|-||-||$100 – 1 yrs||-||-||-||-|
In addition to the opportunity to become an arbitrator, within the arbitration court of the Russian Arbitration Association (RAA arbitration court), the Association also offers the following membership benefits:
Events and networking
1. Access to RAA's data base of over 1000 members, who are leading experts in dispute resolution.
2. Access to Russia's top arbitrators.
3. Discounts on participation in RAA's events and those that the Association supports as information partner.
4. The opportunity to speak at RAA events and event's supported by the organization (subject to final approval upon receipt of formal expression of interest).
5. Facilitation of member to member networking.
6. Opportunity to be part of the delegation on RAA business missions in Russia and abroad.
7. Active participation in the Association's working groups
Discounts fees for various training programmes offered by the Association.
Regular updates on the political and economic climate, as well as amendments in various arbitration legislature, and the introduction of new laws regarding arbitration., in Russia and abroad. This includes:
information regarding new and current legislature, on how these will affect doing business;
monitoring of and reports on bills currently under consideration by the State Duma.
1. The right to use RAA's logo "RAA member" on company website and all other forms of marketing materials.
2. The right to send member news and articles for inclusion in relevant RAA publications and online.
3. Place online banners, announcements, and information about special offers (paid service).
4. Inclusion of adverts in RAA publications (paid service).
5. Inclusion of member contact information in the RAA Directory/Annual report. Each member-firm is entitled to one print copy of the publication.