Part-time arbitrator and mediator in maritime, insurance, reinsurance, agency, construction, financial and banking law. Practicing lawyer for international arbitration (handles international arbitration cases as a party counsel and arbitrator, particularly with respect to the arbitration rules of the ICAC, MAC, UNCITRAL, DISб ICC and LCIA), as well as for dispute resolutions in the state arbitrazh and state courts of general jurisdiction in Russia. Member of the Board of the Russian Arbitration Association since April 2015.
- From 1991 is a law practitioner. Has an experience with Russian and International insurance and reinsurance companies (1991-1995: with Cologne Re Representative Office in Moscow – as lawyer & underwriter, 1996-1998:with Renaissance Insurance Company – as a vice-president responsible forlegal, underwriting and claims settlement, 1998-2000: with Ingosstrakh – as a director for special insurance programs).
- From 2000 till 2010 Partner and CEO at Law Firm AKP Consulting (Moscow).
- From 2010 till 2015: Partner and Chairman of the Board of Directors at Law Firm AKP Consulting (Moscow). Managing Partner at AKP Beratung GmbH (Vienna).
- Since December 2015: Advocate, Moscow Region Bar. Managing Partner at Bar Association of the City of Moscow “AKP Best Advice”.
- In 2014-2016 - Member of the Board of Directors of Public Joint-Stock Insurance Company “Energogarant” (Moscow).
- Since 2013 till now - Member of the Board of Directors with European Travel Insurance Company (Russian branch of the German insurer, Moscow), Independent Controller for Raiffeisen Life Insurance Company (Russian branch of the Austrian insurer, Moscow).